Eventually, I will get the hang of this and have a prettier layout and whatnot, but for now, this is good.
I'm starting to get into a new style of gyaru, and I think a blog would be a really good way to record my progress and improvement. It might not be something everyone wants to read, but it's more or less just for me.
|In my new style, amekaji~|
- Host an amazing meetup in January (It's so close, I can't wait!!)
- Post the Beginner Guide to Gyaru Video Series that I've been working on with some amazing people.
- Own as much Cocolulu as possible.
- Finally get my nail shop going (One bad review from someone who didn't read my policies before purchasing... really messed up my shop.) I have loads of ideas, and I'll definitely post them here.
- Post youtube videos more regularly. Last year, I tried to upload every 2 weeks, (or was it every week?) and it worked for a while, but eventually I couldn't keep up, I just got too busy.
That's about all for now. I don't know if this is how regular intro posts go, but whatever! It's mine.